Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First haircut


I finally accepted the fact that maybe Ty needed a haircut

It was getting to the point where I just told people right away that he is a boy

Well. it wasn't as bad as I thought, Ty's new look is adorable and he still has some wave to his hair (yay!!)  Isaac likes Ty's hair too. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the new look. I always loved giving little boys haircuts. ;)

They are, of course, getting so big!

Mz and Ez Allphin said...

AMY! its edna in case you haven't noticed, I found your blog thru the stitt's blog. I have been meaning to tell you that you ARE AMAZING! When we were doing Zumba, way back in the day you told me you wanted to move to Arizona! And now look at you guys; you're there!!! We miss you guys being in the ward, but you are where your supposed to be :D I hope all is well with you guys! K.I.T ;)